The dancers guide to geekness, The geeks guide to dancing.
And some tunes and visual aids to fill the gaps.

quarta-feira, 5 de outubro de 2011

Is it October already? Cuz I was @ the beach. //GW

30º C today. It's better now than it was in august, or july. Seriously people. I've been suffering o much from wearing that academic outfit with such high temperatures, yesterday I thought I'd get an heatstroke. Plus, with this comes comes the desire to be in the beach instead of being in college at that thermodynamics laboratory class. So it's not that great.

Anywayz, it's Geek Wednesday again. And the new iPhone came out. And if you guys still don't see it I'll say it again. Nothing on that new features list is well, new. Check the Android phones of today and you'll see stuff much much better for the same or better price. Oh and they didn't even bother of changing the visuals.
But still here's the article.

see more TDW Geeks

Some Dance for your eyes...



.... and some Dubstep For ya earz. enjoy.





KTHXBYE (And yeah I missed some days, some due to my internet being downright stupid and some due to me forgetting. Next week I'll introduce a new special day.)

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário