The dancers guide to geekness, The geeks guide to dancing.
And some tunes and visual aids to fill the gaps.

sexta-feira, 7 de outubro de 2011

Ball Game.

So I went to see the football match between my sweet home Portugal and Iceland. Wich we won. 5.3. What a game. I don't even enjoy football that much, but as of the first second of the game I become this fanatic beast. And I managed to throw out some comedy in between, the neighbors quite enjoyed it. Got to repeat this some day. Back home, and the realization is that.. it's FRIDAY. Yes, tthere are still 2 days of doing nothing before starting another week of studying.


Aight, dancing time!


And muzzic.


See ya. And with this comic I bid farewell to Mr. Steve Jobs. I may be Anti-Apple, but a great man Is a great man. RIP.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário