The dancers guide to geekness, The geeks guide to dancing.
And some tunes and visual aids to fill the gaps.

domingo, 15 de janeiro de 2012

Rising from the ashes!

Hey hey, I'm back. After all this time.m Things just got so much tangled up I reached a point where I just didn't have enought time to spend here. That said, I'm here. I may skip a day or two sometimes, buth this is alive. And on finals season, hooray ! .....

Loads of news, the dancing part of my life is ascending well, things are getting done, more training is coming, And kewl stuff is coming out. I'll publish it here when it's done. Love life, couldn't be better. 1 month 4 days left to meet my love in person again to ease the flies in the stomach. School life, well, finals season, 'nuff said. It's been a reasonably good year so far.


Soo, dance videoos. Starting 2012 with a BOMB, from Nick DeMoura to Kanye West's ''Otis''. And Ian Eastwood and Jun Quemado helping out to the awesomeness. enjoy.


Music time, Out of Hospital Records, Landslide, with ''Hear my people''. Very cool tune.

And finishing this year's first post, the pic (From Endless Origami of course)



m.youtube.com/watch?gl=US&hl=pt&client=mv-google&v=qyLJj88UCaA And finally the pic. Hasta la vista.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário