The dancers guide to geekness, The geeks guide to dancing.
And some tunes and visual aids to fill the gaps.

sábado, 21 de janeiro de 2012

Working hard/Hardly working

'tis time for some workout! for some calorie burning burning stuff. 'Tis time.. for a gym. And aa of this being the first time.. I can honestly say I can't move my finger without some level of pain on my arms. But it is for a couple of very good reasons so I shall not take this lightly. But right now the most disturbing thing is the fact that I've waiting for my bus for almost an hour.. That's always good, and adding to that my psp's battery is almost dead so I hope it lasts long enough so that I don't have to put up with some elderly people telling me their life story and about how my generation is so disrespectable.. Newsflash: You don't know me. Don't judge me.

Other news let's see, I have final,y decided, I am going to leave my resume at the dance school at the end of the road. Even if they won't take ir. At least I'll be able to say that I tried.

I'll check in a little later when I'm @home to put some kewl stuff here. Untill then, I hope the bus driver finishes his lunch so can HAVE MINE. my insides are now devouring themselves. sheesh

And with quite a bit of shooting pain in my neck, I bid you goodbye.


Annnd here are today's videos:

Dance from Academy of Swagg. Something a little bit different from the usual. still kewl tho.

Music From Ta-Ku, Back to the future. Killer beat. One of my favourite beats.

And some eye candy finishing off today. This 'bad argument hippie' is cracking me off.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário