The dancers guide to geekness, The geeks guide to dancing.
And some tunes and visual aids to fill the gaps.

segunda-feira, 16 de janeiro de 2012

On the go

Hello my people, today i'm trying something different. As i recently succeeded at rooting my android phone it has really 'risen from the ashes' so today even though I won't be able to post @home, I'll do it here, as in my car as I'm wainting for a good time to go to my first of 2 dance practices tonight. Mondays have become a really tight day. school all afternoon and dancing all night I can't even afford some decent time to talk with my gf. Oh well fortunately it's only this day of the week. Yeah there is a lot of new stuff happening remember? and today another dance thing happen so there might be another project happening for J. We shall see later this month.

Ok now for the test for this app, will I be able to attach the videos and stuff here? humm..

here's todays dance goodie, a christmas concept by Quick crew, wich have been exploding in popularity since last summer.

Music. I have been searching for this a long long time. Funky DL - 1947. I prefer the instrumental but there's no imstrumental version on YT. here ya go.


Finally some random stuff fro Endless Origami.~

If the links are nad then this will be a bit disappointing.. oh well.


EDIT: Links online !

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário